Start a new student organization
The Titan Experience is unique to all students at CSUF. Students can start a new organization on campus in November to be active the beginning the following Spring Semester.
New Organization Criteria
1 Faculty/Staff Advisor
A few facts and information about your new organization
All Student Organizations must adhere to the policies, procedures and guidelines outlined in the CSU Chancellor's Executive Order 1068 .
Students interested in starting a new organization are encouraged to fill out the New Organization Interest Form on TitanLink (under Campus Links) to stay up to date with the registration process.
Privileges of Registered Student Organizations
- TitanLink Organizational Access
- Your organization profile is listed in TitanLink along with University materials as promotion to prospective members
- Eligible to make banner space reservations
- Able to post information about upcoming events on TitanLink
Eligible for membership in a funded or funding ASI Inter-Club Council (if applicable)
Office & Locker Space
Eligible for Titan Student Union Office Space and Lockers
Ability to reserve on-campus facilities for meetings and special events, such as classrooms and outdoor locations (i.e. Titan Walk, Quad, Titan Student Union, Tuffy Lawn, etc.) through TitanLink
ASI Accounting Services
Eligible to establish an ASI Agency Account
Receive assistance with organization development on issues related to recruitment, program planning, budget management, fundraising, conflict resolution and policy interpretation
- Participate in bi-monthly Co-LAB - Student Organization Workshops
- Participate in LeadCon - Student Organization Leadership Conference
Planning and Preparation
Receive advisement on special events and activities