Sports Clubs Consequences:
Below are consequences based on proper documentation provided to Sports Clubs.
If a Sports Club is found doing the following:
- Practicing without member registration/coordinator approval
- Practicing/competing w/o CPR certified participant present
- If you are without your Risk Management Binder (health insurance, emergency contacts, emergency plans); binder must on-site at all times
- Practicing during unapproved times & game schedules
- Not completing your event request forms for all competitions, fundraisers, philanthropies, conventions, and camps (need to be turned in 5 business days in advance)
- Practicing during unfit conditions
- Any requests made by the executive board need to be met on a timely manner
Then the following will happen:
- 1st Offense: $25
- 2nd Offense: $75
- 3rd Offense: $150
- 4th Offense Administrative Review/ Suspension
Each club has 14 days until all fines are paid. If a club fails to meet this requirement. A hold will be placed on the club’s account, all reservations will be canceled, and clubs are not allowed to propose for funding, or make reservations until fines are paid. Checks may be payable to SC-ICC.