A VoiceThread is a collaborative, multimedia slide show that holds images, documents, and videos and allows people to navigate slides and leave comments in 5 ways - using voice (with a mic or telephone), text, audio file, or video (via a webcam). A person can share a VoiceThread with friends, students, and colleagues, and alternatively, they are able to record comments onto the slides.
VOICETHREAD ACCESSIBILITY PROCEDURE STATEMENT
How to add VoiceThread to Canvas (Faculty)Canvas help
- Using VoiceThread in your Canvas Course support page
- Grading Student Work in a VoiceThread Assignment instructions
- Student Instructions for VoiceThread in Canvas student support page
- Creating VoiceThreads (guide)How to Categories
- Upcoming VoiceThread Workshops