Select "Only Authenticated Users Can Join Zoom Meetings"
For added security when scheduling Zoom sessions, always check "Only authenticated users can join." Authentication requires users to sign in to join Zoom sessions.
To authenticate, when prompted to Sign In, use the following options:
SSO – Enter ‘fullerton.zoom.us’ and use your campus portal username and password
Google , Facebook. You may also use your company/school zoom.us account. (Please contact your local Zoom administrator for support)
Zoom is a web & video conferencing tool that is available to all currently enrolled CSUF students, faculty, and staff. Activate your Zoom account by logging in with your CSUF username and password.
Zoom for Faculty
- Zoom for Faculty/Staff
- How to Upload Zoom Recordings to Canvas
- Taking Attendance in a Zoom Meeting
- Using Dual Monitors with the Zoom Desktop Client
Setting Up Webinar Capability
Host interactive, large-scale events online for up to 3,000 attendees.
- For meetings where attendees will be more than 300.
- If your meeting is less than 300, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for alternate ways to setup and manage your meeting for a larger group.
- Requests must be submitted 14 days prior to your planned event
- Access is NOT granted to Administrative or Departmental accounts.
- Students who are interested in creating a webinar must ask a faculty/staff sponsor to submit the form on their behalf.
To request a webinar event, please use our online form.