Zoom is a web & video conferencing tool that is now available to all currently enrolled CSUF students, faculty, and staff. Zoom allows for video, audio and screen sharing for up to 250 participants and can be used from computers, tablets, or smart devices (standard data rate applies).
Anyone in the world can join a Zoom meeting, but only a host can start or schedule meetings. Before you can start hosting or scheduling meetings, you will need to activate your Zoom account by logging in with your CSUF username and password.
Joining a Meeting
Scheduling & Starting a Meeting
- Scheduling a Meeting in Outlook
- Scheduling, Inviting, and Starting a Meeting using Outlook (Includes Scheduling on Behalf of Someone)
- Scheduling a Meeting on Zoom website
- Starting an Instant Meeting
- Inviting People into a Zoom Meeting
- Assigning Scheduling Privilege (Allowing Someone to Schedule on Your Behalf)
Meeting Controls & More
- Meeting Controls
- Access video and audio settings
- Recording a meeting
- Sharing Your Screen on Desktop/Laptop Computer
- Share an iPhone/iPad screen
- View Scheduled and Recorded Meetings
- Zoom for Education Playlist
- Zoom Video Breakout Rooms
View more videos and webinars on the
Zoom YouTube Channel !