ART ALLIANCE is a dynamic group dedicated to the support of the visual arts at California State University, Fullerton, and to the continuing education of its members.
Download the current Art Alliance newsletter here .
President | Joann Driggers
Renewals: Joann Driggers
Directory Cover: Shanon Fitzpatrick
VP Fundraising | Kathy Miguel
VP Enrichment | AA Board Committee
Secretary | Lucina Moses
Treasurer | Lois Austin
Finance Officer | John DeLoof
| Dodie Sailor
| Darlene Smart
Art Alliance members:
- Attend innovative exhibitions, exclusive lectures, and museum tours
- Enjoy interactions with artists, faculty, and students
- Experience behind-the-scenes art tours
- Contribute to CSUF student scholarships, exhibitions, and sculpture acquisitions
- Support the CSUF Art Department and its exhibition design graduate program to encourage and promote individual achievement in the arts
- Continue a tradition of active involvement and community support with the university, which began in 1967
- Members only Begovich Gallery exhibition previews and receptions, plus discounts on exhibition catalogs
- Listing in membership directory
- Discounts on campus events and CSUF performing arts productions
Art Alliance provides opportunities for fun and friendship through:
- Enrichment group classes, field trips to museums and art installations
- Exhibition previews with featured artists
- Art of Dining fundraisers that explore global cuisines
- Invitations to special events, including the annual fall membership event and the student scholarship recognition reception
Sponsor/ Family $75
Membership inquiries: Renee Gillespie, Assistant Director of Development (College of the Arts) • 657-278-8683 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Art Alliance Endowment Funds
The Art Alliance and friends of the Art Department have established several endowment funds to build support for gallery exhibitions and student scholarships. Each year Art Alliance fundraising events and individual member donations are used to increase the principal funds in these endowments that collectively represent an investment of over $290,000 to date.
• The Myrt Purkiss Endowment Fund provides for scholarships for incoming freshman art majors.
• The Art Alliance Endowment Fund provides for scholarships for incoming junior art majors transferring from community colleges.
• The Florence Millner Arnold Endowment Fund provides for scholarships for continuing undergraduate art majors in the fields of drawing, painting, illustration or printmaking.
• The John Olsen Endowment Fund provides for scholarships in ceramics, glass, crafts, sculpture, graphic design, photography, entertainment art and animation.
• The Tribute Endowment Fund provides for scholarships for graduate students.
• The Gallery Endowment Fund provides funds to support the Begovich Gallery.