Complimentary Arts Tickets for Cal State Fullerton Students
To increase accessibility and expand educational opportunities for students, all main stage theatre and dance shows, music performances* and visual arts exhibitions are now complimentary for Cal State Fullerton students.
*excludes all fundraising performances (e.g. Deck the Hall at Cal State Fullerton and Collage Concert)
STEP 1: You must pre-register and add your information to our ticketing system
- You can do this yourself via our website if you have never purchased tickets with us
- You can come to a ticket window during our daytime hours of 12:00pm– 4:00pm Tuesday–Friday, show us your Student ID and we will input your information
- If you have purchased tickets with us in the past, proceed to Step 2!
STEP 2: Choose your ticket
- Stop by a ticket window during our daytime hours of 12:00pm – 4:00pm Tuesday–Friday, show us your Student ID and tell us what performance you want to see and receive one ticket per production for your personal use.
- Come to a ticket window 1 hour prior to performance time and receive one ticket per production for your personal use
It’s that easy!
IMPORTANT POINTS TO REMEMBER
- Make sure you’re pre-registered before requesting your ticket
- Additional tickets may be purchased at the student rate for that performance, but plan in advance if it is reserved seating
- Note: free tickets are not available for fundraising concerts (e.g. Deck the Hall at Cal State Fullerton, Collage Concert)
- This offer DOES NOT guarantee you a seat – it is first come, first served based on availability
- You may not receive a complimentary ticket for shows you are performing or crewing in.
- Have questions?? Come see us , email or call (657) 278-3371– we’re here to help!!
Open Hours: 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM Tuesday–Friday and 1 hour prior to performances