The mission of the Career Center and all of its initiatives and programs are to ensure that each student is prepared to take the next steps in their careers. Not only do we strive to serve all students but we also challenge ourselves to improve. Whether its providing new and unique workshops with prominent organizations or more unique ways to access our services, we want to ensure that all students can utilize the Career Center.
Each year, we generate reports to review and gauge our performance with three different reports:
Student Comprehensive Outcome Survey
We distribute an annual survey to students that had utilized the Career Center counseling and advising services to analyze which services are used most, reasons for using our services and how we can improve. Digital copies of the Student Outcome Surveys can be downloaded by selecting the following report years:
Employer Engagement Campaign
Our College Career Specialists directly engage with employers to provide additional opportunities students through more paid internships and full-time employment openings. The report highlights how each specialist engaged with employers.
Following up with alumni to see the career paths taken and outcomes after their time here at Cal State Fullerton.
College Engagement Reports
These infographic reports provide an overview of how students from each college engage with the Career Center and their respective college's events, workshops and info sessions.
- 2017-2018 College of the Arts
- 2017-2018 College of Communications
- 2017-2018 College of Education
- 2017-2018 College of Engineering & Computer Science
- 2017-2018 College of Health and Human Development
- 2017-2018 College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- 2016-2017 College of the Arts
- 2016-2017 College of Business
- 2016-2017 College of Communications
- 2016-2017 College of Education
- 2016-2017 College of Engineering & Computer Science
- 2016-2017 College of Health and Human Development
- 2016-2017 College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- 2016-2017 College of Natural Science & Mathematics