CSUF Virtual Career Fair Demo Video For Employers
Classes Begin: Saturday January 22, 2022
Classes End: Friday May 13 , 2022
Thank you for considering our Titans for your internship and career opportunities. We look forward to working with you and supporting your organization's recruitment needs. To view, a list of our Employer Engagement Services click the blue button below.
Major Events: Career Fairs
Virtual Career Fairs
Thursday, June 2, 2022 | 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Virtual Last Chance Expo (LCE)
Standard Registration: $399 Late Registration: $450
Non-Profit/Government: $299 Late Registration: $350
In-Person Career Fairs
Campus Partner Events
Virtual Campus Interview (OCI) Dates
The On-Campus Interview (OCI) Program has been transitioned to a virtual format for our fall 2020 semester. Our new Virtual Campus Interview Program will allow you to recruit CSUF students for your paid internship and full-time career opportunities all through our Titan Connection (Symplicity) platform. To schedule your interview request click HERE.
Industry Insider (Information Sessions)
- We will begin accepting requests on August 31, 2020. We will respond to all requests within 2 business days.
Titan Takeover: Career exploration program
For more information, click here.
- Host application closes Friday, January 7, 2022
- Student Matching will happen in mid-February
- Hosts will be informed of their matches in Late February, Early March
- All Career Exploration Engagements will happen in April 2022
CAMPUS HOLIDAYS & BREAKS
- Monday, May 30, 2022 - Memorial Day - Campus Closed
- Monday, July 4, 2022 - Independence Day - Campus Closed
LAST DAY OF CLASSES & FINAL EXAMS
- Friday May 13, 2022 - Last day of classes