The mission of the Career Center and all of its initiatives and programs are to ensure that each student is prepared to take the next steps in their careers. Not only do we strive to serve all students but we also challenge ourselves to improve. Whether its providing new and unique workshops with prominent organizations or more unique ways to access our services, we want to ensure that all students can utilize the Career Center.
Each year, we generate reports to review and gauge our performance.
Master Annual Report
The Master Annual Report is a compendium of all our reports that provides a convenience to view the yearly reports in a single document. Take a look at the Master Annual Report interactively in ISSUU or download the PDF by clicking the link below.
2021-2022 Master Annual Report
2020-2021 Master Annual Report
2019-2020 Master Annual Report
Student Comprehensive Outcome Survey
We distribute an annual survey to students that had utilized the Career Center counseling and advising services to analyze which services are used most, reasons for using our services and how we can improve. Digital copies of the Student Outcome Surveys can be downloaded by selecting the following report years:
Employer Engagement Campaign
Our College Career Specialists directly engage with employers to provide additional opportunities students through more paid internships and full-time employment openings. The report highlights how each specialist engaged with employers.
2019-2020 Employer Engagement Report
Employer Hiring Trends
This report provides an overview of the types of companies and organizations that hire Titans, wages and the level of career readiness our students display.
2019-2020 Employer Hiring Trends Report
Following up with alumni to see the career paths taken and outcomes after their time here at Cal State Fullerton.
College Engagement Reports
These infographic reports provide an overview of how students from each college engage with the Career Center and their respective college's events, workshops and info sessions.
2021-2022 College of Communications
2021-2022 College of Education
2021-2022 College of Engineerng and Computer Science
2021-2022 College of Health and Human Development
- 2020-2021 College of Arts
- 2020-2021 College of Business
- 2020-2021 College of Communications
- 2020-2021 College of Education
- 2020-2021 College of Engineering and Computer Science
- 2020-2021 College of Health and Human Developmen t
- 2020-2021 College of Humanities and Social Sciences
- 2020-2021 College of Natural Science and Mathematics
- 2019-2020 College of Arts
- 2019-2020 College of Business
- 2019-2020 College of Communications
- 2019-2020 College of Education
- 2019-2020 College of Engineerng and Computer Science
- 2019-2020 College of Health and Human Development
- 2019-2020 Humanities and Social Sciences
- 2019-2020 College of Natural Science and Mathematics
- 2018-2019 College of Arts
- 2018-2019 College of Business
- 2018-2019 College of Communications
- 2018-2019 College of Education
- 2018-2019 College of Engineerng and Computer Science
- 2018-2019 College of Health and Human Development
- 2018-2019 College of Natural Science and Mathematics