Thursday, November 7, 2019
1:00pm - 3:00pm, TSU Pavilions
Are you thinking about going to graduate school? Attending the Graduate School EXPO is a great way to gather information about different graduate and professional schools, their admissions process and the different types of graduate programs they have to offer.
Free to all CSUF students and alumni. $25 for all Non-CSUF students. Please bring $25 in cash or check. Thank you!
Law School Fair
RSVP Here for Law School Fair
The Law School Fair will give you the opportunity to meet one-on-one with admissions counselors to give you the insider perspective on how to be a competitive law school applicant.
Find the updated list of who is coming by clicking here. To filter the Law Schools attending, please select yes from the drop menu at the top and click on apply.
CSUF Graduate School Programs Fair - On Campus Depts
Thursday, October 31st, 2019
11:00am - 1:30pm, TSU Pavilion
Are you thinking about going to graduate school? Attending the CSUF Graduate Programs Fair is a great way to gather information about different graduate and professional programs at CSUF and their admissions process.
Succeed at the Career Fair Workshops:
Pre-Career Fair Resume Reviews
Questions to ask at the EXPO:
- What type of programs do you offer?
- What is your school size?
- What is your admissions process like?
- What types of tests would I need to take to apply for your graduate program?
- What is your Student/Faculty ratio? Is your program more applied or research oriented?
- What does your typical cohort look like?
- What is your admittance rate?
- How much is the tuition for your program?
- What type of financial aid do you offer graduate students?
- What does the curriculum look like? Are there any pre-requisites?
- What type of support do you offer your graduate students?
- What is the culture like on your campus?
- On an average, how long does it take to complete your program?
- Do you offer networking opportunities for your graduate students?
- Are internships a requirement of your program?
- What type of career guidance does your program offer?
- What type of jobs do graduates from your program typically obtain?
- What does a strong candidate look like to you for this program?