Titan Takeover: Job Shadow Program
This one-day program takes place during Spring Break 2019, Monday April 1, 2019 – Friday April 5, 2019. Student applications will go live Monday January 21, 2019 and are due on Friday February 8, 2019.
The purpose of the Titan Takeover: Job Shadow Program is to provide students with an opportunity to make a more informed decision regarding a career path that best fits their interests, passion, traits, and skills. The program will allow students to observe “what a day in the life of…” would look like in addition to receiving information and advice from career professionals.
- Application period: Monday January 21, 2019 - Friday February 8, 2019
- Titan Takeover Orientation Dates: TBD
- Shadowing: Monday April 1, 2019 - Friday April 5, 2019
How to Participate
- Check out the host list of employers participating in the Titan Takeover this Spring Break.
- Fill out the Spring Break '19 Titan Takeover Student Application. The application goes live on Monday January 21, 2019 and closes on Friday February 8, 2019.
- Attend the Titan Take Over Orientation. There will be multiple sessions for the orientation. Students must participate in order to receive their assigned host's contact information.
Hear it from the Students
“The Titan Takeover program was such a great learning experience! I was matched with several professionals in my same career path that I was able to network with. The shadowing experience has given me an opportunity to see a day in the life of a corporate office. It was insightful and inspiring, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is curious to see the real life work environment.”
“Titan Takeover was a valuable experience. Rather than learning in a classroom, you get to obtain real world experience from real professionals who were in the same position as you. It is very relatable and gives a much needed boost of confidence to see where you can be in a matter of a few years.”
“This experience opened my eyes to a possibility outside of what I thought I should do with my degree after I graduate, allowing me to understand that there are other possibilities out there that I should explore.”
“I had a great time doing the Titan Takeover: Job Shadow Program. This opportunity helped me solidify what career path I want to take and what I feel will be a good match for me and my skills. This was a great opportunity and I would recommend every student to do it.”
“Participating in Titan Takeover allowed me to view the workforce differently. Not only did I learn about the operations but I was able to understand their company culture. I also loved being able to apply what I learned in the classroom and having professional conversations with management.”
Digital copies of the Titan Takeover Reports can be downloaded by selecting the following report years:
SPRING BREAK 2018 PARTICIPATING EMPLOYERS