The Titan Career Ambassadors (TCAs) serve as the connection between students and the CSUF Career Center.
What Does a Titan Career Ambassador Do?
- Serve as the student face of the Career Center and promote services, resources and events to the campus community by conducting marketing and outreach initiatives.
- Create & present career education workshops and activities to the campus community
- Help review student resumes and cover letters
- Create and maintain social media outlets including Snapchat and Instagram
- Provide support at Career Fairs and large scale events
- Interact and engage with alumni & employers at fairs, events, information sessions and workshops
why be a titan career ambassador?
- Gain experience helping people in a professional environment
- Enhance your resume
- Develop leadership, communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Network with employers, faculty, staff and alumni
- $13.00 an hour
- 20 hours a week max
- One academic year committment
what you will learn:
- How to present to small/large diverse groups on various career topics
- How to create and critique resumes and cover letters for students from all majors
- Best practices in marketing and promotion for outreach and exposure to a targeted demographic
- Peer Advice and direct students in a one-on-one to appropriate resources