Approved Departmental Personnel Standards
Please contact Ed Collom if your department is revising its DPS document. Ed provides feedback on revisions before they go through the approval process. His Overview of UPS 210.002 Requirements may be useful. Please see UPS 210.002 for requirements and details on the process of revising DPS documents.
Copies of the most recently approved Departmental Personnel Standards are available below for download and reference. This document will also be the best resource for answering questions about what makes a good portfolio for your department. A copy of this document will need to be uploaded to section 3.0 of every full-review RTP portfolio.
All DPS documents are arranged by college at the bottom of the page. Click your college name to expand the list of departments and click your department name to begin download.
College of Humanities and Social Sciences (HSS)
- African American Studies
- American Studies
- Archaeology Program (UPS 210.002)
- Evolutionary Anthropology Program (UPS 210.002)
- Cultural Anthropology Program
- Asian American Studies
- Chicano/a Studies
- English, Comparative Literature, & Linguistics
- Geography & the Environment
- Liberal Studies
- Modern Languages & Literature
- Division of Politics, Administration, & Justice
- Religious Studies
- Women & Gender Studies