Honors Requirements: Juniors
Students in the University Honors Program should consult regularly with the director.
- Take Honors 300; can be taken Fall or Spring of Junior year
- Fall 2018 Catalog or prior, take Honors 300A Fall of Junior year
- Fall 2018 Catalog or prior, take Honors 300B Spring of Junior year
- You should have completed a total of 15 units of Honors/GE courses by graduation in various categories according to YOUR catalog year and specific needs.
- Part of your 24 units of Honors coursework must be fulfilled by an upper-division seminar (301T, 302T, 303T, 304T, 305, 306 )
- A minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA is required.
- Completing a senior honors project is required.
- Contact Dr. Pérez if you have questions or concerns about meeting University Honors Program requirements.
You do NOT need to take an Honors course every semester as long as you are progressing toward completing 24 units of honors courses by the time you graduate.