Microsoft Office 365
Tablet & Mobile Devices
Microsoft offers Office 365 on multiple device types from largest desktop down to your pocket sized mobile phone. The installation process is similar but there are a couple of things to remember when working on your files through a different device.
- There are separate apps to run each Office program
- Limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneDrive, & OneNote
- Your tablet or phone will not count towards your limit of 5 devices to manage
- Download applications from the App Store or Google Play Store on your device
- Log In using your email@example.com account
About Office 365
Microsoft's installation guide will help you put Office 365 on your mobile device.
Install Office 365 Desktop
A helping hand to get you up and working with Office 365.
Your current firstname.lastname@example.org email will access Microsoft Office 365.
Learn about your OneDrive cloud storage.
Frequently Asked Questions
Office 365 is a new way to use Microsoft Office. If you've got questions, we have some answers.
Manage Installed Devices
You've got 5 devices to use Office 365 we can help you figure it out.