Department of Mathematics Donations
There are many different opportunities to support the Department of Mathematics and its students. Use the links below for the various funds:
- 70302 (Department of Mathematics): To support the Mathematics Department.
- 70303 (DeLand Mathematics Fellowship): To support the DeLand Mathematics Fellowship.
- 70314 (Stiel Prize for Excellence in Mathematics Endowment): To support an annual scholarship to an exceptional math student as selected by Mathematics faculty.
- 70318 (Dr. Gerald Gannon Endowed Scholarship): To support scholarships for new and continuing students who are enrolled in the Masters of Mathematics - Teaching Option program.
- 70340-LWAM (Lawrence Weill Applied Mathematics Scholarship): To support students in applied mathematics.
- 70347 (Mathematical Circle): To support research and teaching activities in Mathematics.
- 70348 (Gerald Gannon Fund): To support a graduate scholarship for a student enrolled in the Master of Arts in Teaching program in the Department of Mathematics.
- 70300 (Project MISS): To support Project MISS (Mathematics Intensive Summer Session).