CSUF Transfer Services
CSUF is now providing transfer services virtually. We are offering assistance via email and phone inquiries, and students can also schedule a 20 minute virtual transfer appointment via Google Meet. To schedule an appointment, please click on the link below.
California State University, Fullerton Transfer Peer Advisors provide one-on-one transfer appointments and admissions information for prospective students seeking to transfer from California community colleges. In addition, Transfer Peer Advisors provide information about CSUF degree programs, student services, and CSU application assistance.
Other CSUF Services for Transfer Students
- Office of Admissions : The Office of Admissions is responsible for determining student eligibility for admission to the university, and also processes and evaluates applications and transcripts for admission purposes. For more information, please visit CSUF Admissions .
- Virtual Campus Tours : We have an engaging virtual tour that shows the beauty of our campus from the comfort of your electronic device!
- Office of Financial Aid : Cal State Fullerton offers a wide array of financial aid programs, including federal and state grants, scholarships, and student loans. For more information, please visit the financial aid website .
- Titan Orientation Programs : For more information on Orientation, including in-person and virtual options, check out the Orientation website!
- Housing & Residential Engagement : Cal State Fullerton currently provides residence hall and apartment style living for approximately 2,000 students that is safe, clean and very convenient. For more information, please visit the CSUF Housing and Residential Engagement website.
- Veteran’s Resource Center : The University’s Veteran’s Resource Center provides comprehensive, specialized assistance for active and reserve military, veterans and their dependents. For information about the services we provide for our military, veterans and dependents, please visit their website.