How to volunteer
Follow these steps to volunteer with Student Life and Leadership's Community Service Programs.
- Visit our TitanLink Page .
- Scroll down to All Events and select View More Events.
- RSVP to the event(s) you are interested in.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Additional information about the event will also be sent out before the event.
- Attend the event
- Log your Service Hours on TitanLink.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Support a community in need.
- Strengthen your resume.
- Network and build new relationships on and off campus.
- Learn new skills.
- Build self confidence.
- Logging service hours on TitanLink can make you and your student organization(s) eligible for Tuffy Awards!
- Have fun!
I've had an awesome time volunteering with Tuffy's Friends! I've met so many great people and had so much fun volunteering on Fridays with our friends. It's the perfect way to end a week and I always leave in such a great mood, no matter what kind of week I've had!