Your browser does not support JavaScript! Please enable the JavaScript or use Java Script enabled Browser.
AAC Banner

Advanced Placement Test Credits

It is possible for students to complete approved General Education courses at a Community College, or earn credit by passing Advance Placement (AP), College Level Examination Program (CLEP) , and International Baccalaureate (IB) exams taken in High School.

**Make sure to officially submit all Community College transcripts and original AP, CLEP, or IB exam scores to the Office of Admissions and Records in LH-114. Don't let your hard work go to waste!

Interested in taking courses at a Community College? Here are some important things to remember:

  1. Articulation agreements are in place for students to select courses that correspond with the General Education Breadth areas at CSU Fullerton. With these articulation agreements, is the designated statewide website that includes the repository of articulation information.
  2. includes information about CSU Baccalaureate programs, CSU GE Breadth requirements, IGETC certification, Course to Course Articulation, and Major Preparation Articulation for the California State Universities.
  3. CSUF and ASSIST have included, and continuously update, articulation agreements from 1986 to present.

How to effectively utilize :

Are you looking to satisfy a General Education area?
  1. Check the most current copy of your Titan Degree Audit for General Education areas that are not yet completed
  2. Visit
  3. In the dropdown menu select the Community College of your choice, as well as the academic year that corresponds with when you plan to enroll in the course
  4. Click on "CSU GE-Breadth Certification Courses"
  5. select a Department --OR-- a GE-Breadth area
**Remember to check the date that the course was APPROVED or REMOVED

NOTE: If a course at a Community College is GE CERTIFIED it will count for General Education credit.

Are you looking for a specific course?
  1. Visit
  2. In the dropdown menu select Cal State Fullerton,
  3. Select the academic year that corresponds with when you plan to enroll in the course
  4. Under "Agreement with Other Campuses," select the transfer institution of your choice
  5. Please make a choice by "Department"
  6. The articulation agreement will appear with corresponding courses. If there is no agreement in place "No Articulation" will be listed. You can view or print the information available.
Did you complete the AP, CLEP, or IB in High School? Click Here to ensure that you receive college credit and your hard work does not go to waste!

Be sure to submit an OFFICAL copy of your original scores through Have all scores sent directly to the Office of Admissions and Records in LH-114 (Langsdorf Hall).

This site is maintained by the Cal State Fullerton, Academic Advisement Center and has been developed for undergraduate students only.Report problems to the AAC Website Coordinator.
This site may contain links to web sites not administered by California State University, Fullerton or one of its divisions, schools, departments, units or programs. California State University, Fullerton is not responsible or liable for the accuracy or the content of linked pages.
California State University, Fullerton. ęCopyrights, All Rights Reserved.