AAC Banner


Click Here for Video Tutorial of Major Declaration

Step 1 (The Form)

  • Obtain the "Undergraduate Change of Academic Objective" form in UH-124 or at Admissions and Records (LH-114) and fill out the top section with your student information
  • Locate your new major department. Use the CSUF online catalog and click on "degree listing" for information about your new major department and undergraduate degree requirements

Form Part 1

Step 2 (Two Signatures)

  • At your new major department obtain the (ADD) major department signature in section A of the "Undergraduate Change of Academic Objective" form

    Section A

    *If you are declaring a concentration as well then you will also complete Section C
  • Make an appointment online to obtain the (DROP) Undeclared signature for section A
    To attend the appointment, bring a printed copy of your "what-if" TDA for your new major and your "Undergraduate Change of Academic Objective" form to UH-123B
    *The appointments are only for undeclared students declaring a major for the first time.

Step 3 (Submit the Form)

  • Submit the form at Admissions and Records(LH-114)
  • It is that simple! Visit your major department regularly for advising on major requirements

This site is maintained by the Cal State Fullerton, Academic Advisement Center and has been developed for undergraduate students only.Report problems to the AAC Website Coordinator.
This site may contain links to web sites not administered by California State University, Fullerton or one of its divisions, schools, departments, units or programs. California State University, Fullerton is not responsible or liable for the accuracy or the content of linked pages.
California State University, Fullerton. ęCopyrights, All Rights Reserved.