ASSIST is an online student-transfer information system that shows how course credits earned at one public California College or University can be applied when transferred to another. It is the official repository of articulation for California's public colleges and universities. Access the websiteOpens in new window  and begin by selecting an institution.

Steps to use :

  1. Select Institution: Institution you would like to take a course at/completed course(s) at, and the Academic Year:  The academic year refers to the catalog year you plan to enroll into/completed the course at the college/university
  2. Under Agreements with Other Campuses: Select California State University, Fullerton. We recommend searching utilizing the "By Department at: California State University, Fullerton" drop-down menu
  3. Wait for the page to refresh with results. Use the CSUF course name (Department and Number) to determine if there is an equivalent course or courses. If there is no articulation, there is no equivalent course at this college/university.
  4. Be sure to submit official transcripts from any and all completed transfer coursework to CSUF Admissions and Records, located in University Hall 114.

*Note: You must apply at the institution and be admitted in order to be eligible to enroll at the college/university. *

back to top

This site is maintained by Academic Advising Center.

Last Published 4/8/22

To report problems or comments with this site, please contact
© California State University, Fullerton. All Rights Reserved.

Web Accessibility

CSUF is committed to ensuring equal accessibility to our users. Let us know about any accessibility problems you encounter using this website.
We'll do our best to improve things and get you the information you need.