Still wondering about a major?
Let’s meet! A major exploration advising appointment is a great start to exploring major options, or review your thoughts on declaring a major.
ONLY CURRENT CSUF STUDENTS MAY SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
THIS IS NOT MAJOR ADVISING! If you are seeking major advising please use the A-Z index to locate your department or you can find departments through Fullerton.edu/academics.
To schedule an advising session as an Undeclared student please follow these steps:
- Log into your Student Portal.
- Select “Student Advisement” and then select “TitanNet”. You can then select myself under UNDC/Major Exploration and find a day and time that works for you to meet.
- Await a follow up e-mail from myself with a Zoom link for our appointment. (All appointments are virtual until further notice due to COVID-19)
For Non-Undeclared , please send an email with your full name/CWID and please explain in the email which majors you are interested in declaring or provide your questions about changing your major to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is NOT an appointment for major advising. If you are seeking major advising please use the A-Z index to locate your department or you can find departments through Fullerton.edu/academics.
- Investigate possible major departments by researching their department webpages on the Fullerton website
- Consider a few career interests to share
- Complete a TDA Worksheet
- Complete a career inventory by looking at a few choices here .
- Visit the major department that interests you with follow up questions
- Meet with a Career Specialist in the Career Center
- Join relevant student clubs or volunteer opportunities
- Declare a Major!