Still wondering about a major?
Let’s meet! A major exploration advising appointment is a great start to exploring major options, or review your thoughts on declaring a major.
ONLY CURRENT CSUF STUDENTS MAY SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.
To schedule an advising session as an Undeclared student please follow these steps:
- Log into your Student Portal.
- Select “Student Advisement” and then select “TitanNet”. You can then select myself under UNDC/Major Exploration and find a day and time that works for you to meet.
- Await a follow up e-mail from myself with a Zoom link for our appointment. (All appointments are virtual until further notice due to COVID-19)
For Non-Undeclared , please send an email with your full name/CWID to email@example.com where you will receive a follow up email with a link to schedule an appointment.
- Investigate possible major departments by researching their department webpages on the Fullerton website
- Consider a few career interests to share
- Complete a TDA Worksheet
- Complete a career inventory by looking at a few choices here
- Visit the major department that interests you with follow up questions
- Meet with a Career Specialist in the Career Center
- Join relevant student clubs or volunteer opportunities
- Declare a Major!
If you have any questions during your major exploration process or to schedule an advising session, please e-mail Victoria Barrera Hamdi, Major Exploration Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org