Cadence University Program
California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) is a Cadence University Program Member. The Computer Engineering program utilizes Cadence Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software in both academic course materials and in research projects.
Courses using Cadence Products
- EGCP-441: Advanced Electronics for Computer Engineers
- EGCP-456: Introduction to Logic Design in Nanotechnology
- EGCP-461: Low Power Digital IC Design
- EGCP-463: Current Topics in Computer Engineering
- EGCP-470: Multidisciplinary Projects in Computer Engineering - I
- EGCP-471: Multidisciplinary Projects in Computer Engineering - II
- EGCP-541: Mixed Signal IC Design
- EGCP-542: VLSI Testing and Design for Testability
- EGCP-556: Advanced Nanoelectronics
Research Projects using Cadence Products
- Electronic circuits and systems research (digital, analog, and mixed)
Links and Tutorials
Dr. Kenneth John Faller II
Phone: (657) 278-8171
Information is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. No statement is made and no attempt has been made to examine the information, either with respect to operability, origin, authorship, or otherwise. Please use this information at your own risk. We recommend using it on a copy of your data to be sure you understand what it does under your conditions. Keep your master intact until you are satisfied with the use of this information within your environment.
Cadence is a registered trademark of Cadence Design Systems, Inc., 2655 Seely Avenue, San Jose, CA 95134.