Forms and Documents
This page has links to a selection of downloadable files:
- Handbooks for our degree programs
- Exam in Programming Proficiency and CPSC 301
- Master's project/thesis guidelines and other documents
- Petitions and forms for submitting requests to the department office.
Some files are Word .doc files and are provided for you to modify; other files are Adobe .pdf files, provided for reference only.
Exam in Programming Proficiency and CPSC 301
A guide to proposing your graduate project, getting it approved, working on the project, and submitting your final report.
Master's Project/Thesis Guidelines
The cover page and approval form for your project/thesis proposal.
Master's Project/Thesis Proposal (.doc)
An example of a project schedule, for you to modify and include in your project proposal.
Example Project Schedule (.doc)
The cover page for your final report, to be signed by your project advisor and reviewer.
Report Cover Page (.doc)
To request a change to your study plan for the Master's Degree.
Graduate Study Plan Change (.doc)
- To request permission to download Microsoft software--such as Visual Studio and Visio--from the Dreamspark MSDN Academic Alliance website.Dreamspark MSDN Academic Alliance Request
- A statement of the policy regarding support and use of software obtained through the MSDN Academic Alliance.
Dreamspark MSDN Academic Alliance Support Policy