Below is the list of publications by the participants of the IRES program.
- A. Hof, J. Shade, and W. Whiting, Solvable Leibniz Algebras with Quasi-Filiform split Lie Nilradical, Uzbek Mathematical Journal, No. 3 (2017), p. 159-168.
- J. Francese, A. Khudoyberdiyev, B. Rennier and A. Voloshinov, Classification of algebras of level two in the variety of nilpotent algebras and Leibniz algebras, Journal of Geometry and Physics, 134 (2018), p. 142--152.
- O. Castanos, U.U. Jamilov and U.A. Rozikov, On Volterra quadratic stochastic operators of a two-sex population on S^1xS^1, Uzbek Mathematical Journal, No. 3 (2018), p. 37-50.
- J. David, A. Nolte and J. Sherman, A Boundary-Value Problem for 3-D Fractional Wave Equation with Singularity, Bulletin of the Institute of Mathematics, Uzbekistan Academy of Sciences, No. 2 (2018), p. 28-52.
- D. Abdurasulov, D. Horton and U.X. Mamadaliyev, On solvable Leibniz algebras whose nilradical has characteristic sequence (m1,m2,m3), Uzbek Mathematical Journal, No. 3 (2018), p. 4-17.
- T. Becker, J. Escobar Salsedo, C. Salas and R. Turdibaev, On Local Automorphism of sl_n, Uzbek Mathematical Journal, No. 2 (2019), p. 27-33.
- U.A. Rozikov, I.A. Sattarov and S. Yam, p-adic dynamical systems of the function ax/(x^2+a), p-Adic Numbers, Ultrametric Analysis and Applications, Vol. 11, No. 1 (2019), p. 77-87.
- A. M. Hardin and U.A. Rozikov, A quasi-strictly non-volterra quadratic stochastic operator, Qualitative Theory of Dynamical Systems , Vol. 18, No. 3 (2019), p. 1013-1029.
- K. Khudoyberdiyev and E. Olson, Classification of Leibniz algebras corresponding to three dimensional solvable Lie algebras, Uzbek Mathematical Journal, No. 3 ( 2019), p. 64-75.
- A. Gomez, M. Inouye, N. Tsiferova, D. Fayziev, S. Rustamova, O. Khamidova, G. Toshtemirova, U. Inogamov and R. Sabirov, Effect of total flavonoid extracts of chamomile (Chamomilla recutita) and elecampane (Inula helenium) on volume regulation and the volume-sensitive anion channel, Uzbek Biological Journal, No. 6 (2019), p. 2-8.
- I. Allen, D. Duggal, S. Nasir and E.T. Karimov, On a boundary value problem for a time-fractional wave equation with the Riemann-Liouville and Atangana-Baleanu derivatives, Bulletin of the Institute of Mathematics, Uzbekistan Academy of Sciences, No. 1 (2020), p. 1-9.
- J. Rayimbaev, M. Figueroa, Z. Stuchlík, and B. Juraev, Test particle orbits around regular black holes in general relativitu combined with nonlinear electrodynamics, Physical Review D, Vol. 101, 104045 (2020), p. 1-22.
- M. Kim and R. Turdibaev, Some theorems on Leibniz $n$-algebras from the category U_n(Lb), Algebra Colloquim, (accepted).
- Rayimbaev, B.V. Turimov, M. Figueroa, S. Palvanov and A.S. Rakhmatov, Particle acceleration and electromagnetic field of deformed neutron stars, Modern Physics Letters A, Vol. 35, No. 09, 2050056 (2020).
- R.K. Gaybullaev, A.K. Khudoyberdiyev and K. Pohl, Classification of solvable Leibniz algebras with abelian nilradical and k-1 dimensional extension, Communications in Algebra, (accepted).
- A. Luna, U.A. Rozikov and I.A. Sattarov, p-adic dynamical systems of (3,1)-rational functions with unique fixed point, Communications in Contemporary Mathematics, (accepted).
Sh. Alimov, J. David, A. Nolte and J. Sherman, An Application of Abel's Method to the Inverse Radon Transform, Journal of Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems, (submitted).
- F. Eshmatov, R. Turdibaev, J. Kesten, S. Mathers and Z. Normatov, Transitivity on the Calogero-Moser Variety C_2, International Electronic Journal of Algebra , (submitted).
- J. Rayimbaev, M. Figueroa, B.B. Juraev and J. Sandoval, Particle motion and high energy collisions around regular black holes, (to be submitted).