Academic Technology Center (ATC)
The ATC focuses on the development and provision of technology to the faculty. All equipment in the center can be reserved for use by faculty to complete work individually, or in collaboration with FDC coordinators or IT staff.
The ATC provides technology support for:
- ATI (Accessible Technology Initiative)
- Adaptive Learning
- Technology Training
- ERTP (Electronic, Retention, Tenure & Promotion) Portfolios
- Titanium/ LMS Learning Management Systems
- Technology Questions & Mobile Device Support
- Data Destruction & Recovery
- Password Reset
- VPN (Virtual Private Networks) Setup
- AV Cabinet Key Checkout
- Classroom Technology Demo Room
Phone: (657) 278-4050
Course Attendance allows students to log in and add their attendence to their classes via the iFullerton app.
Titan Direct Access
The Titan Direct Access Program offers digital course materials to students through the Campus Portal and TITANium.
TITANium Engagement captures student engagement in TITANium to support student success.
VoiceThread is an online collaboration tool for faculty and students to use through the Campus Portal and TITANium.