The mission of the Scheduling Office is to support California State University, Fullerton through the effective use of facilties for:
- Academic and Instructional classes
- University-related event reservations
The office is a resource for data collection and reporting to assist in the planning of space utilization and enrollment management.
- Academic instruction supported by the state receive the first priority for all facilities on campus.
- Second priority goes to other regular academic activities. This category includes regular lecture classes and labs, exams and other instructional activity.
- Non-state sponsored events may be reassigned to a new location if an academic priority emerges. Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Crime Statistics Act Notification:
Pursuant to the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act, the current Annual Security Report (ASR) is available for viewing at: https://www.fullerton.edu/deanofstudents/secondary_tabs/clery_act/annual_report.php. This report contains the current security and safety-related policy statements, emergency preparedness and evacuation information, crime prevention and sexual assault prevention information, and drug and alcohol prevention programming. The ASR also contains statistics of Clery Act crimes for California State University, Fullerton for the last three (3) calendar years. Paper copies are available upon request at the CSUF Police Department.