The mission of the Scheduling Office is to support California State University, Fullerton through the effective use of facilties for:
- Academic and Instructional classes
- University-related event reservations
The office is a resource for data collection and reporting to assist in the planning of space utilization and enrollment management.
- Academic instruction supported by the state receive the first priority for all facilities on campus.
- Second priority goes to other regular academic activities. This category includes regular lecture classes and labs, exams and other instructional activity.
- Non-state sponsored events may be reassigned to a new location if an academic priority emerges. Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.