Military Transcripts

CSUF does accept most military transcripts as recommended by ACE (American Council on Education). During the admission process, an evaluator in the admissions department will evaluate your transcripts and award you units towards general education electives. For more information regarding military transfer credits, visit the ACE Military Guide websiteOpens in new window .

To request military transcripts, click on the link for your branch of service:


If you require any further assistance, please contact our office at (657) 278-8660 or email us at