Major Pathways Advising for Undeclared Students
Let’s meet! A major exploration advising appointment is a great start to exploring major options, or review your thoughts on declaring a major.
APPOINTMENTS ARE FOR UNDECLARED STUDENTS ONLY
For Undeclared Students
To schedule an advising session as an Undeclared student please follow these steps:
- Log into your Student Portal.
- Select “Student Advisement” and then select “TitanNet”. You can then select myself under UNDC/Major Exploration and find a day and time that works for you to meet.
- Await a follow up e-mail from myself with a Zoom link for our appointment. (All appointments are virtual until further notice due to COVID-19)
DECLARED STUDENTS INTERESTED IN PURSUING A DIFFERENT MAJOR
If you are interested in pursuing a different major or wish to learn about different major options, here are some helpful resources to use:
- Explore the Catalog! The CSUF Catalog lists all majors and minors along with course descriptions so you can learn about majors of interest. You can find it at the CSUF Catalog
- Visit the academic department of your interested major to speak with an advisor about their programs! You can locate departments through the list of academics offered at CSUF
- Meet with a Career Specialist in the Career Center! If you find a major that is right for you and want to explore employment or internship opportunities then the Career Center can help you! You can find Career Center events, workshops and their drop in hours at the career center website