How to Declare a Major

Are you ready to declare? If so GREAT!


To change your major, please follow this link: Major/Minor Change Form - Registration and Records | CSUF ( in new window


Fill out the online form to declare or change your major. You can also add a minor this way as well.


Once the department receives your form then it will be processed and your TDA will be updated. (This could take up to 14 business days) Be sure to follow up with your new academic department for advising. All departments can be found here: in new window