Welcome to CSUF Office of Financial Aid!
Heads up Titans! The 2019-2020 California Dream Act Application (CDA) and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is now open! The deadline for these applications is March 2, 2020- don't miss out on Financial Aid!
The office of Financial is Aid is offering different events on campus to help! Come to our CDA/FAFSA events on Campus or to a workshop!
CDA/FAFSA Event Dates:
- Tuesday, November 12, 11:00-2:30 PM Titan Walk
- Wednesday, November 13, 11:00-2:30 PM Titan Walk
- Thursday, November 14, 11:00-2:30 PM Mihaylo
CDA/FAFSA Workshop Dates:
- Tuesday, November 19, 12:00 PM-2:00 PM TSU Room: Alvarado A/B
- Saturday, November 23, 11:00 AM-2:00 PM; Diversity Initiatives & Resource Centers *Presentation will be available in Spanish! Families are Also welcome!
NEW! Secure Financial Aid Document Submission Platform
Our new secure document submission platform allows you to submit your Financial Aid “To-Do List” items faster and more efficient than ever! The secure document submission platform is easily accessible and convenient.
You may also submit your Financial Aid “To-Do List” Items by:
- Fax: 657-278-1595
- Mail:O. Box 6804 Gordon Hall 146 (formerly UH-146) Fullerton, CA 92834-6804
- Walk-in: 800 N. State College Blvd; Gordon Hall 146 (formerly UH-146), Fullerton, CA 9231
- Drop Box: Located outside of the main entrance of the Office of Financial Aid
CSUF SCHOOL CODE: 001137
News And Update
- Financial Aid Application Deadline is March 2, 2020. We recommend all our students to complete the FAFSA or Dream Act ASAP.
- First Spring 220 Disbursement is January 8, 2020.
- Mid-Year SAP evaluation for Approved SAP is in January 2020.
- Students that were Probationary or Academic Plan approve -- your Spring aid is on hold until the evaluation is complete.