Welcome to CSUF Office of Financial Aid!
Monday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Last Call at 4:30 PM
- Counseling 9:00AM-4:00PM (Appointment Only*)
Wednesday & Friday: Unavailable for phone calls and counseling appointments, but working diligently to award our students for the academic year.
* To schedule an appointment with a Financial Aid Counselor, please contact our office to speak with a Financial Aid Representative.
Financial Aid Questions?
Please note: phone wait time can be as long as 45 minutes during peak times and Financial Aid Questions (our inquiry ticketing service) responses can take up to 72 hours.
CSUF SCHOOL CODE: 001137
Ready to submit your California Dream Act (CDA) or Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2022-2023 Academic year?
March 2, 2022 is the Priority Deadline for both the CDA and FAFSA. Submit early to ensure that you don't miss out on available aid. If you need help or have questions on submitting applications, join us for a workshop.
For additional help with your CDA/FAFSA application, visit our YouTube Channel.
Our Secure Document Submission Platform allows you to submit your Financial Aid "To Do List" items faster and more efficient than ever! It's easily accessible and convenient.
You may also submit your documents by:
- Fax: 657-278-1595
- Mail: P.O. Box 6804 Gordon Hall 146 (formerly UH-146) Fullerton, CA 92834-6804
- Drop Box: located to the right of our main door
Message from the Office of Financial Aid:
In these unprecedented and challenging times, our strength shines through in how we care for each other. As a result of the continued COVID-19 concerns, along with caring for the safety of our staff and students, the Office of Financial Aid is now serving students virtually, with full services availability to meet all of your financial aid needs.
Our Financial Aid Staff are available to you by phone or by using our Financial Aid Questions (inquiry ticketing service) in the box above. Our Financial Aid Counselors are also available for in-depth Financial Aid counseling.
The Office of Financial Aid thanks you for your understanding and patience during this time, and we look forward to hearing from you, Titans. And as always remember, Titans Reach Higher!
- March 2, 2022
CDA/FAFSA Priority Deadline
- October 1, 2021
CDA/FAFSA for 2022-2023 Available
NEWS AND UPDATES:
- 2021-2022 Cal Grant Competitive Awards have been withdrawn by the California Student Aid Commission. Affected students have been notified by CSAC and their aid will be on hold until CSAC can re-evaluate Cal Grant eligibility by October 2021. Students should contact CSAC Student Support at (888) 224-7268 for further details.
- For HEERF III Emergency Grant information, visit our COVID-19 FAQ.
Has your Family Income changed?
For the 2021-2022 FAFSA and CDA Application, your 2019 Federal Income Tax Information was requested. Has your Family income significantly decreased since your 2019 taxes were filed? If so, you might qualify for a projected year income appeal for the 2021-2022 Academic year. Please see our page on Projected Year Income Appeals for more information.
Need additional assistance?
Tuffy's Basic Needs Service Center provides assistance for students facing financial hardship with a variety of services.