Welcome to CSUF Office of Financial Aid!
A message from the Office of Financial Aid
Dear Titans, in these unprecedented and challenging times, our strength shines through in how we care for each other. As a result of the contiuned COVID 19 concerns, along with caring for the safety of our staff and students, the Office of Financial Aid is now serving students virtually, with full service availability to meet all of your financial aid needs.
Our Financial Aid Staff are available to you by phone at (657) 278-3125; by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using our New Ask Financial Aid Questions below. Our Financial Aid Counselors are also available for in-depth Financial Aid counseling.
The Office of Financial Aid thanks you for your understanding and patience during this time, and we look forward to hearing from you, Titans. And as always, remember, Titans Reach Higher!
Our new secure document submission platform allows you to submit your Financial Aid “To-Do List” items faster and more efficient than ever! The secure document submission platform is easily accessible and convenient. NEW! Secure Financial Aid Document Submission Platform.
You may also submit your Financial Aid “To-Do List” Items by:
- Fax: 657-278-1595
- Mail: P.O. Box 6804 Gordon Hall 146 (formerly UH-146) Fullerton, CA 92834-6804
CSUF SCHOOL CODE: 001137
News And Update
- Financial Aid Application Deadline is March 2, 2020. We recommend all our students to complete the FAFSA or Dream Act ASAP.
- First Spring 220 Disbursement is January 8, 2020.
- Mid-Year SAP evaluation for Approved SAP is in January 2020.
- Students that were Probationary or Academic Plan approve -- your Spring aid is on hold until the evaluation is complete.