IT Advisory Committee
The Information Technology Advisory Committee is responsible for providing strategic, technical, and operational advice to the Vice President for Information Technology/CIO, Amir Dabirian, and campus senior leadership.
The committee will provide strategic leadership, establish campus-wide IT priorities and policies and ensure transparency and accountability to the University community with regards to all IT activities on campus.
Additionally, the committee ensures that the campus IT's strategic goals and efforts are aligned with the University's Strategic Plan and goals.
The IT Advisory Committee meets 2 times per semester
- Rommel Hidalgo, Vice President for Information Technology / CIO, Chair
- Amir Dabirian, Provost, Co-Chair
- Jim Donovan, Director of Athletics
- Su Swarat, Associate Vice President, Institutional Effectiveness
- Lisa Kirtman, Dean, College of Education
- Arnold Holland, Dean, College of Arts
- Loretta Donovan, Professor, College of Education
- Maysem Awadalla, ASI President
- Tara Garcia, Chief of Operations, Human Resources, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Elizabeth Zavala-Acevez, Associate Vice President, Student Affairs
- Ellen Treanor, Associate Vice President, Strategic Communications & Brand Management
- Berhanu Tadesse, Associate Vice President for IT
- Willie Peng, Assistant Vice President for IT
- Joseph Luzzi, Assistant Vice President for IT
- Mike Hirad, Information Security Architect