Information Security Policies, Standards, and Guidelines
California State University, requires that each campus implement or adopt a program for providing information security training to employees appropriate to their level of access to campus assets.
The campus information security awareness program must also promote strategies for protecting information assets containing protected data.
All employees with access to protected data and information assets must participate in appropriate information security awareness training. When appropriate, information security training must be provided to individuals whose job functions require specialized skill or knowledge in information security.
- CSUF Vulnerability Policy
- CSUF WWW Policy
- CSUF Mobile Device Passcode Policy
- CSUF President Directive
- Unsolicited emails
- CSUF Password Policy
- Computing Resources Use Policy
- CSUF Mobile Device Policy
- CSU Responsible Use Policy
- Computer Classroom Security
- Computer Classroom Certification
- Red Flags Rule
- Information Security Data Classification