Pollak Library South, 1st Floor
ILC Oasis South
Computer Lab Features
- 36 PCs
- USB Port access
- DVD/CD RW
- Media Card Readers
- Print-Only/Look-up stations for printing and username look-up/password reset.
- Work space for personal laptops and collaborative activities
- Black/White Laser Printing
- Wireless access and printing from your personal laptop
PC Software List
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
- Adobe CS 6 Design & Web Premium
- Adobe Acrobat XI Professional
- Microsoft Office 2010: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, MS Picture Manager
- Zotero (bibliographic data & citations tool, MS Word add-in)
- MS Visual Studio .NET 2010
- R and R Studio
- SAS 9.3
- SPSS 21 and Amos 21
- Artstor Public OIV
- MS Forefront Security
- Google Earth
Language Input Support
Western: French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
Eastern: Arabic, Persian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese
Language Grammar and Dictionary Support: English, French and Spanish
Special notes for using ILC Oasis South:
Log On: Campus Portal username and password are required to log on to computers.
Assistance: Self-service area, assistance is only provided for technical issues with computers & printers.
Classroom Instruction: ILC Oasis South is an open lab environment and is not for classroom instruction.
Wireless Printing: Read instructions for PC and Mac to connect your laptop to print wirelessly.