Pollak Library North
ILC 4th Floor
Computer Lab Features
- North Floor: 51 Macs (located in Audio Visual rooms)
- USB Port access
- DVD/CD RW
- Media Card Readers
- Print-Only/Lookup stations for printing and username lookup/password reset.
- Work space for personal laptops and collaborative activities.
- Black/White Laser Printing
- Wireless access and printing from your personal laptop
Mac Software List
- Safari, Mozilla Firefox
- Adobe CS6 Master Collection
- Adobe Acrobat XI Professional
- Microsoft Office 2011 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- SPSS 20 and Amos
- iLife 2011
- iWork 2009
Western: French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
Eastern: Arabic, Persian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese
Language Grammar and Dictionary Support: English, French and Spanish
Special notes for using ILC 4th Floor
Log On: Campus Portal username and password are required to log on to computers.
Assistance: Self-service area, assistance is only provided for technical issues with computers & printers.
Classroom Instruction: ILC 4th Floor is an open lab environment and is not for classroom instruction.
Wireless Printing: Read instructions for PC and Mac to connect your laptop to print wirelessly.