Project Management Office
To provide project management leadership, expertise, experience to teams for initiating, planning, and guiding implementations and completions. For all projects, small or university-wide, maintaining alignment to University and Division strategic goals is critical to successful project management.
Promote best practice standards and methodologies into a project management discipline. Advance the core vision and mission of the Division of Information Technology Strategic Plan through comprehensive development of tools and guiding principles to facilitate organized, well-communicated, timely project execution and outcomes.
That all projects achieve success.
Provide governance and leadership across the entire project portfolio lifecycle from strategic planning through to transition into operations.
- Manage Information Technology projects and project portfolio
- Support consistent and adaptable project management tools and practices while offering knowledge, skills and techniques to plan and execute projects effectively and efficiently.
- Build project management best-practices among Information Technology project resources
- Communicate project information and status to constituents
- Collaborate with campus stakeholders to achieve unified results
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Provide oversight and support for the IT Infrastructure