Skip to Content (Press Enter)

 California State University, Fullerton



Text Size: Small Text Medium Text Large Text

Lost TitanCard

Report Lost Cards Immediately

Lost cards should be reported immediately. You may report a lost card by coming to the TitanCard service desk or via your portal. Your card will be deactivated as soon as the TitanCard office has been notified. The TitanCard office is not responsible for any lost funds. If your lost card is found by the TitanCard office, we will notify you as soon as possible.  You can come to the TitanCard service desk to get a replacement card. There is a $10.00 fee for replacement cards. Please review the Terms & Conditions for more information.

If your card is linked to a US Bank checking account, contact the 24-hour customer service center by calling 1-800-USBANKS (872-2657). US Bank will immediately deactivate the ATM portion of your TitanCard. Once you get a replacement card from the TitanCard office, please go to the US Bank branch on campus to have your new card attached to your checking account.