A strong foundation of supporters is essential to enhancing academic innovation, empowering students, transforming campus structures and enriching the community. Through gifts large and small, Cal State Fullerton elevates the potential of our remarkable students.
Central Development is dedicated to increasing community, tradition, and contributions to the University by working hand-in-hand with the campus community. Teams and responsibilities include:
- Advancement Services is a service group responsible for performing key administrative, reporting and technology services to University Advancement including gift processing, data updates and oversight of the university's donor database to ensure that accurate and timely information is available for all stakeholders.
- Annual Campaigns and Stewardship strategically plans outreach designed to establish and nurture a broad base of donor support.
- Prospect Research provides information to development staff on the interest and affinity of donors and prospective donors for successful philanthropic and engagement connections to the university.
- University Events plans and executes fundraising, stewardship and cultivation events for the division, as well as major, university-wide ceremonies including Commencement.
College and Program Development generates financial support for Cal State Fullerton, benefiting each of the eight colleges, Student Affairs, Titan Athletics, Fullerton Arboretum and the Pollak Library.
- Campaign and Development Initiatives oversees the university’s first-ever comprehensive philanthropic campaign and manages strategic projects in support of major gift fundraising.
- Colleges and Program generates financial support for the institution including each of the eight colleges plus the Student Affairs, Titan Athletics, Fullerton Arboretum and the Pollak Library.
- Planned Giving enables philanthropic individuals to make significant charitable gifts funded with cash, equity or property as part of their financial or estate plans.
- Foundation and Corporate Relations identifies and builds relationships with funders whose areas of interests matches the university’s institutional priorities and assists in the submission of grant requests.