Chemistry and Biochemistry Majors Advisement
Procedures for Mandatory Advising
- Every Chemistry or Biochemistry major has an assigned advisor.
- During advisement time please check the list posted outside the Department Office (MH-580) to identify your advisor.
- Appointment schedules will be posted on each advisor's door. Sign up on the schedule for a time slot for your advising.
- In order to register, all majors in the School of Natural Sciences and Mathematics must attend an advising session with their Department Advisor. You will not be allowed to register for classes until you have attended an advisement session.
- Do this as early as possible.
- When you come to your Advisement Session, please bring a recent copy of your Titan Degree Audit.
- Upon completion of the advisement session, return the academic advising card to the department office. Your advising hold will then be released. Unless your hold has been released, you will not be able to register.
- Transfer students need to have prerequisites approved by the department, and be permitted to register online for classes with prerequisites.