Organizations and Employers
Call for nominations for the Community Engagement Awards and Community Engagement Medals! Please see Awards page for deadlines and application forms.
Partnerships with companies, government agencies, and nonprofit organizations connect Cal State Fullerton faculty and students with communities in and around Orange County. Community partners provide the practical and experiential learning components that enrich the classroom learning of CSUF students. The Center for Internships & Community Engagement helps our partners to develop, sustain and improve the quality of academic internships and service-learning experiences for CSUF students while meeting the needs of their companies or organizations.
Some of our services to you include:
- Provide technical assistance to design academic internship and service-learning opportunities that are high-quality, marketable, and appropriate.
- Provide free access to the university's recruitment database, Titan Connection, where students search for jobs, internships, and support. This allows you to post all types of opportunities and positions at your site.
- Create positions and position descriptions in a database free of charge, and retain them in archive mode for future use.
- Provide tools to keep track of student work hours and provider evaluation
- Notify you of grant opportunities and other relevant on-campus activities