The “CSUF Facts” document contains several key data points about the university, including applications, enrollment, demographic breakdown, and degrees awarded. The information included in the document reflects the fall semester census data.
- CSUF Facts Fall 2022 | CSUF Facts Fall 2022 Accessible Document
- CSUF Facts Fall 2021 | CSUF Facts Fall 2021 Accessible Document
- CSUF Facts Fall 2020 | CSUF Facts Fall 2020 Accessible Document
- CSUF Facts Fall 2019 | CSUF Facts Fall 2019 Accessible Document
- CSUF Facts Fall 2018 | CSUF Facts Fall 2018 Accessible document
Common Data Set (CDS)
The Common Data Set (CDS) initiative is a collaborative effort among data providers in the higher education community and publishers as represented by the College Board, Peterson's, and U.S. News & World Report. The combined goal of this collaboration is to improve the quality and accuracy of information provided to all involved in a student's transition into higher education, as well as to reduce the reporting burden on data providers.