Welcome to the new Titan Research Gateway, home to the Offices of Research and Sponsored Projects, Research Development, Grants and Contracts, and Compliance. If you have any questions about this site or any of the former websites, feel free to contact us .
- Nina Robson, assistant professor of mechanical engineering, was recently awarded the National Science Foundation’s $500,000 Early CAREER award for her work in developing novel robotics technologies to assist people with neurological disorders, such as strokes and spinal cord injuries. She also received a second grant for $50,000 from the NSF for her I-Corps: The Augmented Reality WEarable Device (ARWED) for Upper-Limb Rehabilitation project.
News and announcements
- Paulina Tagle wins 2018 University Leadership Award. Congratulations Paulina !
- 2018 Outstanding Poster/Exhibit Award Recipients
- 2018 Outstanding Student Scholarly and Creative Activities Award Recipients
- Chris Liu Awarded NSF Grant for Regional HSI STEM Conference
- Congratulations to 2017-18 Research, Scholarship and Creative Activity Awardees
- Pamela Madsen Receives NEA Grant for Multimedia Piece
- Barbara Doyer Awarded $124,513 from State to Enhance Nursing Training
- Go to News Archive to read more...
Last updated on 4.20.2018