Student Creative Activities and Research Days (SCAR!) Days –VIRTUAL
SCAR Days highlight the research and arts projects developed by CSUF students. This is a welcoming and inclusive event – please consider participating!
- 2022-23 RSCA Grant to Promote External Funding - Call for Proposals: Funded by the Chancellor’s Office, the Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity (RSCA) Program Award will fund up to $15,000 (for operating expenses or course release) for individual or collaborative research projects. Workshops for this opportunity will take place in March via Zoom. Deadline: Friday, March 18, 2022 at 5:00 P.M. Late submissions will not be accepted. For additional information on the spring cycle, please see the RSCA Funding Opportunity Announcement .
- Helping College Students Develop Research: CSUF Launches Inaugural Summer Undergraduate Research Academy.
- Q4 Grants Support Projects From Supercomputers to Food Justice: University Receives Nearly $28.4 Million in Grants During 2020-21 Fiscal Year.
- Chemist Honored With National Science Foundation CAREER Award: For his innovation and promising advances in the chemical sciences, Cal State Fullerton chemist Michael Groves has received the National Science Foundation’s prestigious CAREER award.
- Social Work Department Awarded $1.9 Million to Boost Mental Health Workforce: The Department of Social Work received a four-year, $1.9 million grant from the Department of Health and Human Services’ Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) for, “The Integrated Behavioral Health Education and Leadership (BHEAL).”
$600,000 Grant for Supercomputer to Boost Research, Teaching: U.S. Army Award to Prepare Students for Computing Workforce, Solve Complex Computational Problems.
Student Researchers Earn Top Honors at Statewide Competition: Eleven Cal State Fullerton students competed in the 35th annual California State University Student Research Competition, with four of the scholars winning first- and second-place awards.
University Brings In Record-Breaking Level of Grant Funding: Cal State Fullerton secured $31.5 million in grants and contracts in 2019-20 , breaking the campus’ previous record of $27.4 million the year before.
News and announcements
- Stem Cell Scholars Prepare to Advance Knowledge in Budding Field
- Donation to Support Research on Artificial Intelligence in Medical Field, Diversity in STEM
- 2021 Outstanding Professor Lecture Spotlights Summer Research Program Unique to Cal State State Fullerton
- University’s Second Supercomputer to Welcome New Era of Research in Science and Mathematics
- Grant to Bolster Diversity in STEM, Fund Research on Materials That Contract When Heated
- Cal State Fullerton Advances in Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education
- Can Artificial Intelligence Help Increase Diversity in STEM?
- Faculty Impart Expertise Through Publications, Presentations and Awards
- Publications, Presentations and Honors Demonstrate Faculty Prowess
- Faculty and Staff Receive Nearly $12 Million in Grants, Contracts in Q1
- National Grant to Add Over 116,000 LGBTQ Spaces to Mapping Project
- Grant Opens Doors for Students to Enter Growing Field of Data Science
Last updated 5/2/2022
2020 WoS PUBLICATIONS*
Sponsored by a National Institutes of Health BRAD grant, the Titan Research Gateway is home to the
Office of Research and Sponsored Projects