CSUF RESEARCH WEEK 2023
The Office of Research and Sponsored Projects (ORSP) will be hosting a five-day Research Week event, April 17– 21, 2023.
This is a welcoming and inclusive event – please consider attending!
- 2023-24 ORSP Advanced Grant Writing Academy – Applications due March 3, 2023: This intensive program, offered to Tenured and Tenure-Track CSUF faculty, is open to mid-career or senior faculty with experience writing and submitting an external grant proposal as Principal Investigator. Faculty must identify a previously submitted unfunded proposal to revise and resubmit during the project period June 2023 – May 2024. Cohort participants are expected to attend all sessions, be fully engaged in the program, and revise and resubmit a previously unfunded proposal to a federal agency. CSUF faculty should apply on InfoReady. Please direct inquiries about this program to email@example.com.
Professional Development Grants:
- 2022-23 Office of Research and Sponsored Projects Faculty Travel Grant will fund up to $1,000 in travel expenses for tenured and tenure track faculty to present at conferences, meet program officers, or attend workshops. Rolling deadline begins: July 1st and will continue throughout the 2022-23 academic year.
- 2022-23 Open Access Publication Fee Support will fund up to $1,500 in publishing expenses for faculty and students with financial barriers that prevent faculty and students from publishing in peer-reviewed, open access journals. Rolling deadline begins: July 1st and will continue throughout the 2022-23 academic year.
For additional information and to apply, please visit InfoReady.
2021 WoS PUBLICATIONS*
ORSP News and announcements
- CSUF Secures Record-Breaking $34.8 Million in Grants for Research, Student Success: Cal State Fullerton secured $34.8 million in grants and contracts during the 2021-22 fiscal year, breaking the campus’ previous record of $31.5 million in 2019-20.
- Six Titan Teams Selected for National Undergraduate Research Program
- Cal State Fullerton Programs to Receive Four Hispanic-Serving Institutions Community Grants
- $1.2 Million Grant to Prepare Underrepresented Students for Doctoral Programs in Gravitational-Wave Astronomy
- $3 Million Grant Boosts Student Opportunities in Stem Cell Research
- Engineering and Computer Science Students to Pitch Social Justice Projects
- Alumnus Pledges $4 Million Gift to Support Desert Science
- Future Geologist Studies Rare Meteorite From Mars
- Students Reach for the Sky to Launch High-Altitude Balloon Platform
- U.S. News & World Report Ranks CSUF Among Nation's Top Online Graduate Programs
- Chemist Selected for International Program for Young Scientists
- Turkish Earthquake Scientist Turns Turkey-Syria Earthquake Into Real-Life Lesson for Students
Sponsored by a National Institutes of Health BRAD grant, the Titan Research Gateway is home to the
Office of Research and Sponsored Projects