CSUF Research Reintegration Plan:
Please visit CSUF Research Reintegration Plan to view information on how to resume research on campus.
University Brings In Record-Breaking Level of Grant Funding: Cal State Fullerton secured $31.5 million in grants and contracts in 2019-20 , breaking the campus’ previous record of $27.4 million the year before.
$3.25 Million Grant to Increase Pipeline of Nurses in Underserved Communities: Amid deep health disparities illuminated by the COVID-19 pandemic, Cal State Fullerton's School of Nursing has been awarded a five-year, $3.25 million grant from the Health Resources and Services Administration to increase the pipeline of graduate-level nurses in underserved communities.
- On a Mission to Develop Intelligent Unmanned Robots for the Military: Funded by a three-year award — expected to total $418,657 — from the Army Research Office , Bai and student researchers are developing an efficient artificial intelligence algorithm and hardware device to process real-time imagery data and video for Army missions.
News and announcements
- Faculty and Staff Receive Nearly $9 Million in Grants, Contracts in Q1
- Students Fired Up to Develop Miniature Satellite to Fight Wildfires
- Scientists Find Merging Black Holes Plentiful in the Universe
- Earthquakes Spark Speculation About 'The Big One' ... Again
- Owl Limpets Struggle to Keep Grip on Coast in the Heat
- How Magazine Censorship Helped Strengthen the LGBTQ Community
- Grant Supports Newcomer Program to Give Immigrant Teenage Students a Voice
- Student Research in a COVID-19 World
- Titan Students Receive Honors At 34th Annual Student Research Competition
Last updated 11.04.2020
2019-20 WoS PUBLICATIONS*
Sponsored by a National Institutes of Health BRAD grant, the Titan Research Gateway is home to the
Office of Research and Sponsored Projects