Student Creative Activities and Research Days (SCAR!) Days –VIRTUAL
SCAR Days highlight the research and arts projects developed by CSUF students. This is a welcoming and inclusive event – please consider participating!
- 2023-24 RSCA Grant to Promote External Funding - Call for Proposals: Funded by the Chancellor’s Office, the Research, Scholarship, and Creative Activity (RSCA) Program Award will fund up to $15,000 (for operating expenses or course release) for individual or collaborative research projects. Late submissions will not be accepted. For additional information on the new deadline (January 27, 2023), please see the RSCA Funding Opportunity Announcement .
- 2023-24 Junior/Senior Grant - Call for Proposals: Funded by the CSUF Auxilary Services Corporation Office, the Junior/Senior (Jr./Sr.) Grant Award will fund up to $7,500 (for operating expenses or course release) for individual or collaborative research projects. Late submissions will not be accepted. For additional information on the new deadline (January 27, 2023), please see the Jr./Sr. Funding Opportunity Announcement .
Professional Development Grants:
- 2022-23 Office of Research and Sponsored Projects Faculty Travel Grant will fund up to $1,000 in travel expenses for tenured and tenure track faculty to present at conferences, meet program officers, or attend workshops. Rolling deadline begins: July 1st and will continue throughout the 2022-23 academic year.
- 2022-23 Open Access Publication Fee Support will fund up to $1,500 in publishing expenses for faculty and students with financial barriers that prevent faculty and students from publishing in peer-reviewed, open access journals. Rolling deadline begins: July 1st and will continue throughout the 2022-23 academic year.
For additional information and to apply, please visit InfoReady.
ORSP News and announcements
- University Brings In Record-Breaking Level of Grant Funding: Cal State Fullerton secured $31.5 million in grants and contracts in 2019-20, breaking the campus’ previous record of $27.4 million the year before.
- Faculty and Staff Receive Nearly $12 Million in Grants, Contracts in Q1
- Stem Cell Scholars Prepare to Advance Knowledge in Budding Field
- Donation to Support Research on Artificial Intelligence in Medical Field, Diversity in STEM
- 2021 Outstanding Professor Lecture Spotlights Summer Research Program Unique to Cal State State Fullerton
- University’s Second Supercomputer to Welcome New Era of Research in Science and Mathematics
- Grant to Bolster Diversity in STEM, Fund Research on Materials That Contract When Heated
- Cal State Fullerton Advances in Carnegie Classification of Institutions of Higher Education
- Can Artificial Intelligence Help Increase Diversity in STEM?
- Faculty Impart Expertise Through Publications, Presentations and Awards
- Publications, Presentations and Honors Demonstrate Faculty Prowess
- National Grant to Add Over 116,000 LGBTQ Spaces to Mapping Project
- Grant Opens Doors for Students to Enter Growing Field of Data Science
2020 WoS PUBLICATIONS*
Sponsored by a National Institutes of Health BRAD grant, the Titan Research Gateway is home to the
Office of Research and Sponsored Projects