Welcome to the new Titan Research Gateway (sponsored by NIH BRAD grant), home to the Office of Research and Sponsored Projects (including Research Development, Grants and Contracts and Compliance ). If you have any questions about this site or any of the former websites, feel free to contact us .
NSF to Present Spring Grants Conference in Los Angeles May 20-21
- The National Science Foundation will present its Spring Grants Conference May 20-21 in Los Angeles. The event will provide key insights into a wide range of current issues at NSF, including proposal preparation and merit review basics, award management topics and other important information.
News and announcements
- SBDC Awarded Nearly $1.5 Million from California Governor's Office of Business and Economics
- NSF Awards $1.5 Million to Mathematics and Education Faculty
- Natalie Tran Receives $684,000 from DOE
- New Bill to Provide Public Access to State-Funded Research
- David Chenot Receives HRSA Grant for $3.17 Million
- Sudarshan Kurwakdar Awarded $1.5 Million from NSF
Last updated 01.08.2019