IRB Meetings and Submission Deadlines
Note: Full Board applications including new, continuing reviews and amendments (more than minimal risk) are reviewed on the dates below when a quorum is present. Exempt and Expedited applications (studies with minimal risk) can be submitted via the Cayuse IRB online submission website.
A full committee review is required when:
- Projects involve minors (except where only standardized or educational tests are being administered);
- More than minimal risk to subjects is involved (CSUF IRB includes exercise studies and/or studies where blood will be drawn from subjects);
- Subjects are mentally and/or physically challenged;
- Prisoners as subjects; and/or
- Research is of controversial nature.
Remember: Official determination of full committee review is made AFTER the application has been received and reviewed.
csuf irb meeting schedule
These dates may be subject to change. Researchers should check this site frequently to view up-to-date information about meeting and/or submission deadlines.
|Submission Deadline||IRB Meeting|
|November||Oct 25, 2019, by noon||11/08/2019|
|December||Nov 26, 2019, by noon||12/13/2019|
|January||Dec 27, 2019, by noon||01/10/2020|
|February||Jan 31, 2020, by noon||02/14/2020|
|March||Feb 28, 2020, by noon||03/13/2020|
|April||Mar 27, 2020, by noon||04/10/2020|
|May||April 24, 2020, by noon||05/08/2020|
May 29, 2020, by noon
|August||July 31, 2020, by noon||08/14/2020|
|September||Aug 28, 2020, by noon||09/11/2020|
|October||Sept 25, 2020, by noon||10/09/2020|
|November||Oct 30, 2020, by noon||11/13/2020|
|December||Nov 27, 2020, by noon||12/11/2020|