IT Advisory Committee
The Information Technology Advisory Committee is responsible for providing strategic, technical and operational advice to the Vice President for Information Technology/CIO, Amir Dabirian and campus senior leadership.
The committee will provide strategic leadership, establish campus-wide IT priorities and policies and ensure transparency and accountability to the University community with regards to all IT actives on campus.
Additionally the committee ensures that the campus IT's strategic goals and efforts are aligned with the University Strategic Plan and goals.
The IT Advisory Committee meets 2 times per semester
- Amir Dabirian, Vice President for Information Technology/CIO
- Danny C Kim, Vice President for Administration & Finance/CEO
- Kristin Stang, Assistant Vice President, Faculty Support Services
- Ed Fink, Interim Dean, College of Communications
- Caroline Carpenter, Associate Dean, University of Extended Education
- Charles (Chuck) Grieb, Chair, IT Senate Committee/Professor, Visual Arts
- Karyl Ketchum, IT Senate Committee Member/ Associate Professor, Women Studies
- Josh Borjas, ASI President
- May Wong, Chief of Operations
- Phenicia McCullough, Assistant Vice President of HRDI
- Jeff Cook, Associate Vice President, Strategic Communications & Brand Management
- Tony Modiri, Information Security Office
- Willie Peng, Assistant Vice President for IT
- Joseph Luzzi, Sr. Director, Enterprise Resource Planning
- Kenara Ly, Sr. Director, Application Development
- Berhanu Tadesse, Associate Vice President for IT
- Welson Badal, Sr. Director, Administrative Systems