IT Advisory Committee
The Information Technology Advisory Committee is responsible for providing strategic, technical and operational advice to the Vice President for Information Technology/CIO, Amir Dabirian and campus senior leadership.
The committee will provide strategic leadership, establish campus-wide IT priorities and policies and ensure transparency and accountability to the University community with regards to all IT actives on campus.
Additionally the committee ensures that the campus IT's strategic goals and efforts are aligned with the University Strategic Plan and goals.
The IT Advisory Committee meets 2 times per semester
- Amir Dabirian, Vice President for Information Technology/CIO
- David Forgues, Vice President for Human Resources, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Kristin Stang, Assistant Vice President, Faculty Support Services
- Su Swarat, Assistant Vice President, Institutional Effectiveness
- Lisa Kirtman, Dean, College of Education
- Chris Swarat, Associate Vice President, Extension and International Programs
- Charles (Chuck) Grieb, Chair, IT Senate Committee/Professor, Visual Arts
- Karyl Ketchum, IT Senate Committee Member/Associate Professor, Women Studies
- Aaron Aguilar, ASI President
- Steven Yim, Assistant Vice President/Controller, Administration and Finance
- Tara Garcia, Chief of Operations, Human Resources, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Tonantzin Oseguera, Associate Vice President, Student Affairs
- Ellen Treanor, Associate Vice President, Strategic Communications & Brand Management
- Loretta Donavan, Professor, College of Education
- Tony Modiri, Interim Information Security Office
- Berhanu Tadesse, Associate Vice President for IT
- Rommel Hidalgo, Associate Vice President for IT
- Willie Peng, Assistant Vice President for IT
- Joseph Luzzi, Assistant Vice President for IT