IT Advisory Committee
The Information Technology Advisory Committee is responsible for providing strategic, technical and operational advice to the Vice President for Information Technology/CIO, Amir Dabirian and campus senior leadership.
The committee will provide strategic leadership, establish campus-wide IT priorities and policies and ensure transparency and accountability to the University community with regards to all IT actives on campus.
Additionally the committee ensures that the campus IT's strategic goals and efforts are aligned with the University Strategic Plan and goals.
The IT Advisory Committee meets 2 times per semester
- Amir Dabirian, Vice President for Information Technology/CIO
- Greg Saks, Vice President for University Advancement
- Kristin Stang, Assistant Vice President, Faculty Support Services
- Ed Fink, Interim Dean, College of Communications
- Caroline Carpenter, Associate Dean, University of Extended Education
- Charles (Chuck) Grieb, Chair, IT Senate Committee/Professor, Visual Arts
- Karyl Ketchum, IT Senate Committee Member/ Associate Professor, Women Studies
- Yanitza Berrios, ASI President
- Mary Clark, Chief of Operations
- Phenicia McCullough, Chief of Operations
- Jeff Cook, Associate Vice President
- Kerry Boyer, Information Security Officer
- Willie Peng, Assistant Vice President
- Joseph Luzzi, Sr. Director, Enterprise Resource Planning
- Kenara Ly, Sr. Director, Application Development
- Berhanu Tadesse, Associate Vice President
- Welson Badal, Sr. Director, Administration & Finance, IT