IT Technology Tools Workshops
Workshop sessions and resources on technology tools that are available to the campus during virtual instruction are provided by Information Technology and partnering vendors.
Below are recordings and resources for IT Technology Tool workshops.
Overview of Whiteboard Apps for Faculty
Zoom: Using the Whiteboard & Annotation Features
Zoom: Using Advanced Features
Topics include: Taking Attendance, Saving Recordings Directly to Dropbox, Polling, and Using iPads/Webcams as Document Cameras
- Using Zoom Advanced Features PowerPoint Presentation
- CSUF Guide: Taking Attendance in a Zoom Meeting
- Dropbox Guide: How to connect Google and Outlook calendars to Dropbox
- Dropbox Guide: How to use Zoom with Dropbox
- Zoom Guide: How to use Zoom from Dropbox
- Zoom Guide: Polling for meetings
- CSUF Guide: Whiteboard Apps for Faculty
- CSUF Faculty/Staff Device Request