ILC 2nd Floor
Pollak Library North 2nd Floor
Computer Lab Features
- North Floor: 60 PCs
- USB Port access
- Print-Only stations for printing
- Work space for personal laptops and collaborative activities.
- 3 portable whiteboards
- Printing Available
- 5 Mobile device charging stations
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Adobe Acrobat XI Professional
- Microsoft Office 2016: Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word, MS Picture Manager
- EndNote (bibliographic data & citations tool, MS Word add-in)
- Data Analysis Plus (Excel add-in)
- MS Visual Studio 2017
- MS Visio 2017
- MS Project 2017
- R and R Studio
- SAS 9.4
- SPSS 24 and Amos 24
- MS Forefront Security
Language Input Support
Western: French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish
Eastern: Arabic, Persian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Vietnamese
Language Grammar and Dictionary Support: English, French and Spanish
Special notes for using the lab
- Log On: Campus Portal username and password are required to log on to computers.
- Assistance: Self-service area, assistance is only provided for technical issues with computers & printers.
- Classroom Instruction: ILC 2nd Floor is an open lab environment and is not for classroom instruction.
- Wireless Printing: Wireless printing is available on this floor. Wireless printing instructions