Student and Alumni Email Migration To Office 365 Outlook
The Division of Information Technology has migrated all student email accounts from Gmail to Office 365 Outlook.
Here are some things to know:
- As of June 15, 2020, all student Gmail accounts were migrated to Office 365 Outlook
- Student usernames and email addresses will remain the same
- Students may still have access to previously sent and received emails
- Students will still have access to Titan Apps (G-Suite: Google Docs, Slides, Etc.)
- Students will still be able to access their email through the campus Portal
- If you setup your student email on a mobile device mail app or laptop, you will need to update the app settings to use Outlook servers.
Why Office 365 Outlook?
- To better prepare students for the workplace
- Office 365 Outlook is the primary email service used in many industries
- Office 365 Outlook has Distribution List capabilities which will assist in campus communications
- CSUF faculty and staff are already enrolled in Office 365 Outlook