Student Email Migration To Office 365
The Division of Information Technology is planning to migrate student email accounts from Gmail to Office 365.
Here are some things to know:
- Student usernames and email addresses will remain the same
- Students may still have access to previously sent and received emails
- Students will still have access to Titan Apps (Google Docs, Slides, Etc.)
- Users will still be able to access their email through the campus Portal
- Users will still be able to keep their email accounts after they graduate
Why Office 365?
- To better prepare students for the workplace
- Office 365 is the primary email service used in many industries
- Office 365 has Distribution List capabilities which will assist in campus communications
- CSUF faculty and staff are already enrolled in Office 365