Student and Alumni Email Migration To Office 365 Outlook
The Division of Information Technology is planning to migrate student email accounts from Gmail to Office 365.
Here are some things to know:
- Beginning June 15, all students currently using a campus Gmail account to Office 365 Outlook
- Student usernames and email addresses will remain the same
- Students may still have access to previously sent and received emails
- Students will still have access to Titan Apps (G-Suite: Google Docs, Slides, Etc.)
- Users will still be able to access their email through the campus Portal
Why Office 365?
- To better prepare students for the workplace
- Office 365 is the primary email service used in many industries
- Office 365 has Distribution List capabilities which will assist in campus communications
- CSUF faculty and staff are already enrolled in Office 365