Downloading & Installing Adobe Creative Cloud
Downloads take time please be patient
After you have successfuly activated your Creative Cloud license you can start the process of linking your campus login to Adobe Creative Cloud and downloading your applications. Adobe CC allows you full access to their products and you only need to download the applications you want to use.
STEP 1) Download and install Adobe Creative Cloud
- Using a web browser, go to Adobe's Creative Cloud download page .
- If the application is already installed, launch the application from your programs (sign out of any current sessions). If not, then allow your browser to open the application installer, then click the 'Sign In' link toward the bottom of the page.
- Enter your CSUF email address in to the 'Email address' field, and click on 'Sign In.'
- Click on 'EnterpriseID
5. When CSUF's Single sign on page appears, enter your Campus Login and password, and then click on 'Next'.
6. You will be prompted to sign on to CSUF single sign on page with your campus login
7. Follow the on screen instructions to download and install Creative Cloud
8. When prompted, please remember to click "Enterprise ID" when signing in with your campus account you may then install and update applications as desired
Limitations, Restrictions, and Training
Adobe allows you to download applications on no more than two separate computers. You will need to be signed in to use them. CSUF provides redemption codes for faculty, staff, and students but does not cover community members or auxillary program members.