CSUF Student Dropbox
Your stuff, anywhere
Dropbox for Business is now available to currently enrolled CSUF students.
Dropbox allows students to access, store and share documents from any device. Students will be able to login to Dropbox with their campus account. The student Dropbox for Business offers 500 GB of storage capacity.
Upon graduating, students will have the option of purchasing Dropbox Pro at a discounted rate.
- Getting Started with CSUF Student Dropbox for Business
- Create a New Student Dropbox for Business Account
- Convert Your Existing @csu.fullerton.edu Dropbox Account
- Link Your Existing Gmail/Yahoo/Hotmail/Etc. Dropbox Account
- Check If You Have an Existing Dropbox Account
- Students: Dropbox Tutorial Videos
Connecting Dropbox to Office Apps on Apple® Mobile Devices
Learn how to link your Office Applications to Dropbox on your Apple® mobile devices.