EndNote is a commercial reference management software package, used to manage bibliographies and references when writing essays and articles.
Download and install EndNote on your own computer.
- Click on the download link below
- Log in with your CSUF Portal username and password.
- Refer to the installation guide below for instructions on how to download and install the software.
Note: There is no license key required for EndNote.
Use this step by step guide to help you install EndNote on a personal computer.
Features of EndNote
EndNote can do a variety of tasks for you:
- Find It
- Search your favorite databases right within EndNote
- Collect full-text PDFs in one click
- Store It
- Organize your references
- Work with PDFs
- Sync desktop and online libraries
- Create It
- Build and format bibliographies
- Prepare to write, polish and publish
- Share It
- Share your research
- Match It
- Match the best journals for your research